Policies & Principles
User Content and Conduct Policy
Our policies play an important role in maintaining a positive experience for our users. Please follow these policies when using our products and services. When we are notified of a potential policy violation, we may review and take action, including limiting or terminating a user’s access to our Services.
We may modify these policies so please check back here. Also, when applying our policies, we may make exceptions based on artistic, educational, or documentary considerations, or when there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action.
- Illegal Activities. Do not use our products to engage in illegal activities or promote dangerous and illegal acts.
- Malicious Products. Do not transmit viruses, malware, or any other malicious or destructive code. Do not distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of the networks, servers, or other infrastructure of Google or others.
- Hate Speech. Do not distribute content that promotes hatred or violence towards groups of people based on their race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity.
- Personal and Confidential Information. Do not distribute other people’s personal and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords, without their permission.
- Account Hijacking. Do not access another user’s account without their permission. Do not use our products for phishing scams.
- Child Safety. Do not distribute content that exploits children, such as child pornography (including cartoon child porn) or content that presents children in a sexual manner.
- Spam. Do not spam, including sending unwanted promotional or commercial content, or unwanted or mass solicitation. Sexually Explicit Material. Do not distribute content that contains nudity, graphic sex acts, or sexually explicit material. Do not drive traffic to commercial pornography sites. Your Profile Picture cannot include mature or offensive content. For example, do not use a photo that is a close-up of a person’s buttocks or cleavage.
- Harassment and Bullying. Do not harass or bully others. Anyone using TaPartoche.com to harass or bully may have the offending content removed or be permanently banned from the site. Online harassment is also illegal in many places and can have serious offline consequences.
- Violence. Do not distribute depictions of graphic or gratuitous violence.
- User Profile Name. To help fight spam and prevent fake profiles, use the name your friends, family or co-workers usually call you. For example, if your full legal name is Charles Jones Jr. but you normally use Chuck Jones or Junior Jones, either of those would be acceptable.
- Regulated Goods and Services. While TaPartoche.com is a place to discuss many topics, our service is not ready to support the marketing of any regulated products at this time. Do not facilitate the promotion or sale of pharmaceuticals, alcohol, tobacco, fireworks, weapons, or health/medical devices. We may also remove content that offers or promotes the sale of substances that mimic the effects of illegal or regulated drugs.
- Discussion of gambling and gaming strategy is permitted, but do not distribute content that facilitates actual gambling, including online casinos, sports betting, or lotteries.
- Contests and Promotions. Do not run contests, sweepstakes, daily deals, coupons or other such promotions directly on TaPartoche.com.
About our Policies and Terms
These policies apply generally to the content you post on our Services. Some Services have their own separate policies that can be found within those Services and apply to your use of them. All Serv ices are governed by their applicable terms of service. Reporting Potential Issues
If you encounter content or a user that you believe violates the above policies, please report it to us using the “Report Abuse” link (or similarly named link).